- This event has passed.
September 26, 2022 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
The Justice and Witness Ministry Team of the Chicago Metropolitan Association of the Illinois Conference will present a Solar Forum, which is open to all Illinois UCC members and friends. This will be an informational event about the positive impact that churches and their members can have by moving to renewable energy sources.
- Learn how your church can benefit from the long term and short-term solar solutions
- Explore how this can work for our communities
- Gain an understanding of the costs associated with this transition
- Recognize the role renewable energy plays in creation justice
- Appreciate church members as part of the solution
Guest presenters include representatives from Core Technologies, Legislative Perspectives, and Faith in Place.
For more information, email Rev. Harriet Cavanah Dart, Chair.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 899 4418 0320
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,89944180320#,,,,*460122# US (Chicago)